Home.............Unix a view.......... Unix porgram........DBMS.............basic computer tutor............microprocessor 8085..........Student part time jobs..........Colleges in Tamilnadu.............website park
Home
Hello Friends,
I am launching these blog for the students as a guiding aspect. In this blog you can clarify your doubts about c/c++,unix,os, DBMS, microprocessor. I am going to publish many complicated programs such as sjf preemptive algorithm and micro processor programs which will help you in lab programs. Here I have mentioned some part time jobs for student also. I referred some contents from other resources, So I should say thanks to them.

This blog will be updated by many programs like anna university question papers, c and c++ programs, Many projects on c,c+= and micro processor,etc. I hope that this will be a helpful blog for you. Especially this will help for the anna university students.
I need your cooperation and valuable feed backs, Which will help me to improve my self. You can send your suggestions to
studentsevice@gmail.com
.

"All the best"
Thank you.